August 2010 - June 2015
2015-07 to current
- Organize, implement and maintain scheduling management system supporting identified projects and their plans.
- Assist to set up tasks and sub tasks to ensure satisfactory realization of project and contract requirements as scheduled.
- Log project time-lines and maintain database of tasks and its status.
- Interact with contractors and project staff to schedule work and coordinate assignments.
- Design and develop project schedule.
- Interact with project team and task managers to define scope of work to develop and update detailed schedules, cost information and identification of variances from original plan.
- Evaluate project schedule progress and performance and identify developing problem areas.
- Analyze critical path and constraints to determine effect of changes to schedule and recommend work-around.
- Suggest management of risks affecting project profit, costs, schedules and client relations.
- Conduct analysis to determine alternative courses of action or recovery on slipped schedules.
2010-11 to 2015-06
- Civcon – Bulk Earth Works (Civcon received an Award for the Terramesh wall they built)
- Stefanutti Stocks – Civil Works (Building the largest bunker in the world of its kind)
- Stefanutti Stocks – Tunnel
- Group Five – SMPP Works
- 3x MMD – Semi Mobile Crushers
- Lonerock – Various Roads upgrade Contracts
Ensure that TQN’s are routed (via Key360) and follow up on responses outstanding
Installing Key360 for contractors and colleagues
Training of Key360 to contractors and colleagues
Supporting on site personnel with Key360
Maintain records of communication between the Contractor and Exxaro
Keep minutes of meetings
Co-ordinate the flow of documentation
Ensuring that Site Instructions get signed and issued
Assist the Contract/Area Manager
Ensure that all the relevant documentation is in order to be processed in the Change Management Process via a CRQ
Provide Area Manager with high level contract report for the various contracts
Keeping of all Contract documentation filed (electronically) and up to date
Assist other Contract Administrators on SharePoint services
Perform various administrative tasks on SharePoint lists and document libraries
2010-05 to 2010-10
Project Document Controller
Uploading and Maintaining of Contractor documents in the SharePoint Libraries
Document Designer (Office 2010)
SharePoint 2010 Workspace Maintainer
2008-03 to 2009-01
Project Planning on various cost+ contracts
2007-12 to 2008-03
I worked as the planner for the construction of one of the Stacker Reclaimers on the Saldanha Iron Ore Harbour.
2005-12 to 2007-10
IR & HR Officer
Site IT Officer
Junior Safety Officer
2005-10 to 2005-12
Ricardo is very professional and competent. He is always willing to go that extra mile.
Ricardo is one of the few Contracts Administrators that gets the work done THOROUGHLY, his work attains the highest standards that are set. He is a go getter and with his EXCELLENT IT experience it is a pleasure to work with him. On the lighter side he is a humoristic person that knows how to […]
Ricardo is dedicated, highly skilled and perform his duties with excellent results. His area and Contracts Managers are very satisfied with his performance. He have a vast experience regarding project controls, he is also experienced in IT and assist the project team with their IT problems.
Ricardo is a very loyal person and does his work with enthusiasm. He is also a very friendly person and fit in well with everybody in the project team.
Ricardo is effective and efficient in his work and assistance outside of his direct duties.
Don’t look for problems / mistakes in Ricardo’s work, because you won’t find any. He never leaves work before his work is 101% completed and correct. Ricardo can also solve most I.T. problems on the PC (network). He’s doing outstanding work on Projects (getting the best prices, placing orders, invoicing, drawings, etc.)