- Organize, implement and maintain scheduling management system supporting identified projects and their plans.
- Assist to set up tasks and sub tasks to ensure satisfactory realization of project and contract requirements as scheduled.
- Log project time-lines and maintain database of tasks and its status.
- Interact with contractors and project staff to schedule work and coordinate assignments.
- Design and develop project schedule.
- Interact with project team and task managers to define scope of work to develop and update detailed schedules, cost information and identification of variances from original plan.
- Evaluate project schedule progress and performance and identify developing problem areas.
- Analyze critical path and constraints to determine effect of changes to schedule and recommend work-around.
- Suggest management of risks affecting project profit, costs, schedules and client relations.
- Conduct analysis to determine alternative courses of action or recovery on slipped schedules.
- Civcon – Bulk Earth Works (Civcon received an Award for the Terramesh wall they built)
- Stefanutti Stocks – Civil Works (Building the largest bunker in the world of its kind)
- Stefanutti Stocks – Tunnel
- Group Five – SMPP Works
- 3x MMD – Semi Mobile Crushers
- Lonerock – Various Roads upgrade Contracts
Ricardo is very professional and competent. He is always willing to go that extra mile.
Ricardo is one of the few Contracts Administrators that gets the work done THOROUGHLY, his work attains the highest standards that are set. He is a go getter and with his EXCELLENT IT experience it is a pleasure to work with him. On the lighter side he is a humoristic person that knows how to […]
Ricardo is dedicated, highly skilled and perform his duties with excellent results. His area and Contracts Managers are very satisfied with his performance. He have a vast experience regarding project controls, he is also experienced in IT and assist the project team with their IT problems.
Ricardo is a very loyal person and does his work with enthusiasm. He is also a very friendly person and fit in well with everybody in the project team.
Ricardo is effective and efficient in his work and assistance outside of his direct duties.
Don’t look for problems / mistakes in Ricardo’s work, because you won’t find any. He never leaves work before his work is 101% completed and correct. Ricardo can also solve most I.T. problems on the PC (network). He’s doing outstanding work on Projects (getting the best prices, placing orders, invoicing, drawings, etc.)